I went for driving. I swear im so nervous that my driving test is coming that i feel s scared just thinking of it. And since its the poly holi, my instructor is always so booked so i cant drive and learn enough. Circuit isn't booked yet. he says only going in twice and only at days nearer to my test. But its almost lik 1 and a half months to my test! ahhh! i didnt study ytd, but i hope to study today.! Swimming with G ytd. we swan 4 laps only, =x
Day 02
I'm gonna celebrate Weeky's birthday with Vinpenp. and maybe Imran. Pizza Hut shall be it. Vinpenp just seems to like Pizza Hut. haha. Then I'm gonna study Investment with them. Or rather learn Investment from Vinpenp. I seriously know nuts and that ass lecturer doesn't wana give tips to I'm not interested in doing it. haha. Okay shall go write a card for Weeky now!
G bought this beautiful 'dress'
No comments:
Post a Comment